Sometimes we watch a video on the Internet and we need to have it immediately on our computer, either because we want to have it forever, convert it to another format, or simply share it. We must say that you can download a video while it is for your own use. If it is third-party content, with rights, it cannot be used for profit. For example, we can download videos that we have uploaded to social networks to save them, download a video from Twitter to convert it into a GIF or download a video from YouTube to watch it offline or on TV, convert it into a GIF, convert it into MP3. In this post, we show you 5 ways to download any video from the Internet simply.
There are a number of YouTube video downloaders across the field, but there is no reliable tool for IOTransfer YouTube downloaders. IOTransfer is considered one of the best free YouTube video downloader enabling you to download videos from YouTube, Instagram, and other video streaming sites to your PC and iPhone/iPad. Follow the simple steps to download YouTube video with IOTransfer.
- Download IOTransfer to PC.
- Run IOTransfer and click the “Video” tab.
- Paste the URL of YouTube into the address bar, select the “save to” path you want to, and then click the “Download” button.
- IOTransfer YouTube loader will analyze the URL and download the YouTube video to your PC instantly.
In addition to downloading YouTube videos to your PC, IOTransfer allows you to download videos from YouTube to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Besides, IOTransfer is an iPhone transfer software, video download & convert, GIF creation and more.
- Clip Converter
Clip Converter is one of the best options to download any YouTube video. In addition to being able to download the video, we can choose a format or convert it directly to MP3 or AAC.
As an extra, the application allows us to cut a fragment from a video. It is, as we say, one of the best options to download a video from YouTube since we can do it at 1,080p and 4K resolution, something that not all converters can.
Another great tool for downloading a YouTube video is OnlineVideoConverter. It is a very complete tool that allows us to download any video from the Google social network, as well as convert video files from our PC. This tool also has an extra, since it has a screen recorder.
- 4K Downloader
4K Downloader has a free version and a paid version, but with the free one, we can download YouTube videos without any problem, with one limit at a time, of course. When we copy a video to download, we have several resolution options and frames per second, and we can also choose to convert the video to MP3 directly. As we say, it is one of the best programs to download YouTube videos.
- VLC Media Player
It is not a secret that VLC is one of the best video players that we can find, but it also has many other options, one of them the possibility of downloading a video from the Internet. To download a YouTube video with VLC, all you have to do is the following:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- In VLC; go to the ” Medium ” (or ” File ”) menu and open ” Open network location ”. There, we must copy the URL where it tells us and, later, we must click on “Play”.
- Once that is done, we must go to ” Tools ” and look for the ” Codec information ” area. There, we press CTRL + J and select the content of the ” Place ” field.
- We open the browser, copy in the search bar and the video will appear.
- If we right-click on the video, the option of ” Save As ” will appear.
Yes, it is not the most intuitive option to download a YouTube video, but if you are in VLC and do not want to get out of there, you can do it.