Do you know that Twitter has 145 Million daily active users? They are not the regular ones. These users are termed as “monetisable”, which denotes their presence has a lot to do with marketing and revenue generation. There’s the catch! You don’t need to learn astronomy to market your business using twitter chats. Rather, it’s quite simple. All you require at the end of the day is nothing but the perfect strategy. Once you know how to utilize the potential of using chats on Twitter and market your product accordingly, you’re halfway through.
Well, there are six key elements that are required to be prioritized here. So, let us together crack the Twitter marketing code like a pro, shall we?
- Know who your audience is
First things first, you got to know your audience and their mindset before using the chat option to market your business. Here are some suggestions that will help you.
- Check and confirm whether the chat message is strong enough to create an impact.
- See if your audience is active on Twitter. There’s no point hitting the wrong note.
- Are questions or other content used in the Twitter chat thought-provoking?
- Confirm whether the Twitter chat stays on topic like essay writing service instead of deviating and misguiding your audience at the end of the day.
Check these pointers, see if the Twitter chat campaign matches the criteria as mentioned above, and go ahead with confidence and determination.
- Review your organisation’s Twitter accounts
Auditing your account is equally important when you are deploying chat message marketing to promote your business.
Follow these steps to review all new and existing Twitter accounts before getting started.
- Check and confirm the number of Twitter accounts your company has.
- Document all existing accounts and make a list of the team members who are responsible for managing each of those profiles.
- Once you have the list, conduct a thorough evaluation and find out how often an account tweets.
- In addition to it, check the account that has the highest engagement rate and followers.
- Once you have the name, start tweeting or sending across chats from that particular account for effective marketing returns down the road.
There’s no point using multiple twitter accounts to target your audience. If you have one potent account that is capable of creating an appeal on the audience, go for it.
- Take a look at the competition out there
Market reviewing is essential. Unless you know enough about your competitors and the type of Twitter chats, internet jargon and the trending marketing ideas, you cannot deploy the strategy.
Here’s what you need to know before making a move.
- Carry out thorough research and use twitter marketing tools such as TwChat, SocialOomph and iTrended to monetise your twitter chat marketing efforts.
- Take note of all the trending hashtags in your marketing niche and implement them in your campaign for the coveted exposure.
- Do not settle for anything and everything that you find intriguing. Not all twitter marketing strategies are effective.
- For example, if you are optimizing your account to drive more audience, then there’s no point investing in mere creative ad copies.
- Focus on tweeting something relatable. Introduce the pain points in your tweet and convey how your products and services are the best solutions for your audience.
Study the market as much as you can, focus on the primary objective of your campaign and proceed with your strategies following the same.
- Be careful with the use of #hashtags
You cannot overlook the aspect of hashtags when it comes to using Twitter chats to market your business. Hashtags and keywords work quite closely. When we write on-page content for SEO marketing, we use industry-friendly keywords that fall under a particular marketing niche. and these content can be checked with spell checker free tool.
Likewise, when it comes to the usage of hashtags, you must be careful about using relevant phrases, trending words and the likes.
Here are a few recommendations for you.
- Digital Marketing
Well, these are only a few examples you may choose to refer. You can always survey the market or use advanced marketing tools such as Hashtagify, Keyhole, and TINT to track and evaluate all trending hashtags as per your market niche.
- Focus on the right date and time
When it comes to online chat or posting digitised marketing updates via social media channels, date and time certainly play a crucial role.
Here are a few things you must consider before going ahead with the campaign.
- Follow and analyse your Twitter analytics to track when your audience is most active on the platform.
- Make sure that the time considered for a particular audience does not coincide with another group of audience.
- You should be consistent with your Twitter chats.
- For example, if you choose a particular date and time to send across chat messages to your audience, maintain that time frame and keep posting your target customers on a regular interval.
If you deviate from this particular point and end up being irregular with your updates, you might lose clients on the grounds of inconsistency and whimsicality.
- You got to pick the right moderator
Every Twitter chat needs a moderator who will be in charge of feeding questions and going about the entire conversation with clients.
Consider the following suggestions to choose the right moderator.
- Invite relevant influencer’s and business community members to moderate the chat.
- Make sure they are using personal handles and profiles to interact with the audience. It is more effective that way.
- If you are opting for celebrity moderators, make sure that the person is well-known among your specific group of audience.
- The moderator must have at least 6-7 years of experience in the domain of initiating and moderating Twitter and other social media chats for marketing.
Simply tally your search with the pointers mentioned above, check and confirm whether your result matches with the given criteria, and proceed accordingly.
Using Twitter chat to market your business is no rocket science. All you need is the right knowledge, and that is precisely what this blog offers. Implement the steps listed here before investing in Twitter marketing and never lag in the race.
Let’s take a look at the key takeaways of this blog before signing off.
- Know your audience closely before anything else.
- Audit your company’s Twitter account carefully.
- Track and evaluate market competition before implementing the strategy.
- Use relevant, industry-friendly and well-ranked hashtags to strengthen the campaign.
- You must also focus on maintaining uniformed time and date to interact with customers.
- One must also choose moderators carefully to make the chat engaging and convincing.
Author Bio: Peter Clarke is an experienced digital marketer, associated with a leading agency in Birmingham, the United Kingdom for the last seven years. Apart from that, he is a dedicated marketing assignment writer, associated with the platform MyAssignmenthelp.com.