You can’t just set up your digital advertising campaign and forget about it. You need to monitor the performance of your ads, check the effectiveness of each campaign element and ensure that everything is working well. Here are some tips on how to optimize your digital ad campaigns so that you get higher conversion rates:
Avoid the common challenges of digital advertising
Look at how you can avoid the common challenges of digital advertising, like ads that don’t meet the needs of your target audience, poorly optimized ads, bad targeting and low quality traffic. One way to do this is by keeping in mind that these issues happen when companies have unrealistic expectations about their campaigns and aren’t able to adjust quickly enough when something goes wrong.
Start With A Strong Strategy
· Identify your target audience. If you don’t know who you want to reach, how can you possibly hope to reach them? It’s important to think about the demographics in your area, as well as what kinds of people consume content in the digital space that may be relevant to your business.
· Understand your business goals. Are you trying to increase brand awareness? Drive customers directly through their doors or onto a sales page? Generate leads for later follow up by email or phone? By determining what exactly it is that you want from this campaign and how much money it will take, it will be easier for us to come up with an appropriate budget and timeline for completion.
· Decide on the best digital marketing channels for reaching your audience: Facebook, Instagram ads, Snapchat Discover stories…the possibilities are endless! Researching which channels are best suited for reaching out target audience could save both time and money down the road if chosen incorrectly before embarking on such a large undertaking as running an ad campaign without first knowing what works best for their specific business goals & needs (not just based solely off demographics alone).
Use Social Media to attract customers
Social media is a great way to get your business noticed and build brand awareness. It’s also a great tool for building brand loyalty with your customers.
· Social media can help you create an online community around your business, which will help you develop a strong following and increase customer loyalty.
· Social media can be used to promote different aspects of your business, like new products or services or special offers/promotions that you’re running at the moment.
· Most importantly, when it comes to marketing on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, it’s important not just what content you share but how often you share it (and more importantly) how often people engage with the content that they see from your account(s).
Try programmatic advertising
Programmatic advertising is a type of digital marketing that uses automated technology to purchase and deliver advertising. It’s not as simple as it sounds though – programmatic ads are delivered through automated systems, but they’re still bought and sold through human beings.
Programmatic advertising is different from traditional digital advertising because it automates the entire process of buying and selling ads from ad exchanges, which means you don’t have to work directly with publishers or media companies to place an ad campaign. You also don’t need a human being involved in the buying process – it runs automatically on an algorithm based on information about your business, such as location data and customer preferences.
How does PPC differ from SEO?
The major difference between SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC is in how each works with search engines. When it comes to SEO, you’ll have to wait until someone searches for something relevant to your business before they see any results that include your site or content.
With PPC, however, the user sees what they’re looking for right away—and if there are no results related to their search query at the top of Google’s first page (i.e., above fold), they might click on an ad anyway because it appears right away! This also means that users won’t have access to other sites’ information unless they scroll down past all ads before finding anything useful…which isn’t always necessary either since most users only really care about what’s directly below them when using search engines like Google or Bing.
SEO optimization is key to setting up your content and it can directly bring conversion. There are so many details that it is best to hire web marketing experts to help you achieve incredible results.
Analyze your campaigns to see what works
Now that you’ve got a campaign up and running, it’s important to look at the data to understand how your ads are performing.
If you’re using Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, or other tools from Google like AdWords or Search Console, understanding their respective dashboards is pretty straightforward: just keep an eye out for key metrics like cost per click (CPC) and cost per acquisition (CPA). You can also use these tools to track the performance of specific webpages by adding event tracking code to each one. If you’re not familiar with this process, here’s a great guide from AdEspresso (with screenshots).
Optimize For Mobile Devices
Mobile is the future of digital marketing, so optimizing your campaign for mobile devices will help you get the most out of your efforts.
Mobile advertising has been shown to increase brand awareness and sales conversions by up to 200% over other platforms.
Responsive Design: Responsive design is a website development technique that allows websites to adapt their layout to different screen sizes and make use of available space in an optimal way, no matter what device you’re using. This helps ensure that your website can be viewed properly on both desktop computers and mobile phones, reducing bounce rate by 15% and increasing time spent on-site by 63%.
Mobile Friendly Website: If you don’t have one already, create a fully responsive website that automatically displays properly for all devices (smartphones, tablets). Use Google’s Mobile Friendly tool or this checklist from Hubspot as reference points when developing your site so that it’s optimized for both laptops/desktops as well as tablets/smartphones (and eventually wearables).
Make Sure You Have A Mobile App: 70% of shoppers who use an app would recommend their favorite retailer—compared with only 20% of shoppers who didn’t use apps! So if there isn’t already one available yet…make sure there will soon be one available soon before moving forward with any further steps!
Digital advertising is a powerful tool for any business, but it can be difficult to get started. You may feel overwhelmed by all the options available to you, or you may wish that there was a simple solution to optimize your campaigns. The best thing to do is just start with one goal and work from there, because as far as we know, there isn’t one size fits all approach when it comes to digital marketing. However, these tips will help get you moving in the right direction!