One size doesn’t fit all in the world of business automation. We have been talking about the significance of adopting an ERP system to align all our business processes efficiently to gain greater control and visibility but the fact is that leaders often find searching a suitable ERP that best fits their requirements difficult. Where, the general supplying, retail, and sales operations may use generic ERP to attain automation in their business networks, manufacturing operations are way too complex that it seems. As, manufacturing is not just about handling the employees at the office, but the raw materials, machinery, and the whole production unit as well. Also, unlike the generic supply and retail business, no two manufacturing units are alike – their modes of manufacturing products, tools used, and handling of inventory differ distinctly.
What Qualities Leaders Look for in Manufacturing ERP Software?
Manufacturers never just look for a generic ERP system but an intelligent and customized ERP platform capable of managing the office staff, shop floor workers, and equipment all by itself together. They look for specific factors in an ERP like the cost of installation, regulatory compliance, inventory management, batch control, etc. with a strong inclination towards a product capable of adapting to the dynamic market changes so that they don’t have to change the system after some time. Changing an ERP altogether is quite a task, that not just requires a lot of productive time but also there’s a constant risk of losing data.
Thus, manufacturing ERP software needs to be different than the regular ones.
Ideal Manufacturing ERP Software
Fully loaded with unmatched manufacturing capabilities and customized add-ons to serve uniquely to each production unit, SAP Business One ERP software is a one-complete package and a perfect fit for manufacturing businesses. The efficiency of the software could be enhanced a thousand times more, if you select the right SAP Business One partner, as your trusted partner can design and customize the specification you need for your business.
Benefits of Adopting SAP Business as your Manufacturing ERP Software
- The first of all benefits is the power of integration, SAP B1 is capable of integration with all other software so that you need not to migrate the data to create reports, you only need to connect the same with the other system.
- Added with powerful add-ons like quality control, batch control, Batch cost management, gate entry, etc can ensure that right from the raw materials to end products, everything surpasses strict quality checks with respect to the compliance and market needs. Also, with efficient SAP Business One, you can never get out of stock to complete orders. Also, the complete visibility on order management, order dispatch, and supply networks helps in ensuring timely deliveries and greater customer satisfaction.
- It is a complete system, that is, from the warehouse to production to finance and customer relationship management – all can be done with one single platform. This ensures all departments are closely connected and eliminates all the scopes of miscommunication.
- With SAP Business One, you need not to worry about the security of business data as it safeguards the same in an encrypted manner.
- It’s a scalable system, that is, you may increase or decrease the number of users as and when needed easily.