Walkthrough the given steps for Linksys Re6300 Setup: You will find it easier if you are familiar with wireless networks. At this point, connect your Re6300 to the internet and open an internet browser. In this step, you can choose among Safari or Internet Explorer for the browser you use. You must have an active internet connection, as it will be required to sign into your account.
Follow the steps carefully:
- At the next step, go through Linksys’ website, select a product, and purchase it. You must have a valid credit card in order to make a purchase. To finish your online shopping, you can click the “Add to Cart” button, and pay by credit card.
- Once you have paid for your product, you can proceed to the next step: Connecting the wireless router to your PC. This is usually a simple process, but you should make sure that the router is turned on and the internet is switched on.
- Open the Windows Task Manager by pressing the WIN + R keys. The Task Manager window will appear. At this point, go down to the Processes tab. Find the device named Linksys Re6300 on the list of running processes and click the “End Task” button.
- In case you don’t want to mess with the Task Manager or if you want to revert to your previous settings, you can use a system restore utility. If you think you might get lost after using this utility, you can always boot back into Windows by pressing the F8 key. If this doesn’t work, you can also go to the Windows operating system recovery program.
- In order to reboot your computer, you need to press F8 again. After rebooting, the operating system will restart. To do the same for the Linksys router, press the HOME + POWER keys together. The router will reboot.
- After the router’s wi-fi has been turned on, you can now connect to the internet. Go to a popular search engine, such as Google or Yahoo, and type in “Linksys re6300loushid setup.” or “Linksys re00150008 setup.”
- Once you have found the page you want, look for a page that contains an area called “PC Configurations,” which lists all the devices connected to your wireless network adapter. Click the wireless router icon on the left-hand side of the page. When it is powered on, you should see a blue light blinking on the router screen.
- Now, you can go to the “Wifi Networks” tab, and click the name of the network connection, such as “LAN.” You will find several connections there, which are listed in alphabetical order. and include the name of the wireless router, the SSID (subnet number), and an entry in the list of WEP passwords.
- The last step is to click “Create” at the bottom of the page, then click the “Apply” button. Finally, you will be ready to create your Wireless LAN and assign a password to the router in order to connect to the Internet.