Three card poker, invented by Derek Webb in 1994, is one of the oldest and most successful table games. The game involves elements of poker with huge payout potentials. This card game is not played among players. Instead, you play against the dealer. The concept is simple, the player and the dealer both are provided with three cards each, and the highest hand wins. The player must make a raise or fold decision before the dealer reacts. Three card poker is a fun and easy to learn game having a moderate house edge, giving the player a real chance to make some significant amounts of money home. There are two basic ways of playing the three card poker game:
- Ante Play: Learn the hands to bet or fold for making better decisions during gameplay.
- Pair Plus: Any time your three cards have a pair, flush, straight, straight flush, or three of a kind you win.
- Rules for playing 3 card poker:
- First, the player places an ante wager or a plus pair wager, betting that they will have a better hand of a pair.
- Three cards each are dealt face down to the dealer and the player. You and the dealer are the only two players at the table.
- The player then has a look at his three cards and determines to place a wager to put his hand against the dealer. The strategy is, players should play all hands higher than Queen, six, and four and fold all hands worse.
- If the player folds, the hand is called closed, and the dealer will collect the player’s ante wager or plus pair wager. If a play wager is placed, the dealer’s cards are turned over to determine who of the both has a better hand.
- If the dealer has a superior hand, then both the ante wager and the plus pair wager are collected. The plus pair wager is completely determined by the cards the dealer has.
Real Money Three Card Poker Betting Strategies:
You can play 3 card poker online real money in India on various online poker sites and applications which are readily available at the Google Playstore and the Apple Appstore, where you can play now.
Some of the strategies which may help you while betting with real money are:
- Raise with a Queen, six, and four or better: If your hand holds a Queen-Six-Four or more durable, the optimum strategy is you raise the bet. Remember that, poker hands are scored high card first, then second-highest card, so a Queen-Seven-Three is stronger than a Queen-Six-Four.
- Don’t Copy the Dealer: Many people follow the dealer, that is, raising on the Queen or better. It is a terrible move to do and doesn’t help you in winning the hand.
- Find the Best Pair Plus Odds: Don’t play on online casinos offering less than 40:1 on the pair plus bet. Look for casinos that have a standard payout for the popular side bets.
- Play Two Games at Once: This key strategy won’t let you lose and helps you maintain your game at a balance. It is a smart move to play two 3 card poker games at once, bet on the plus pair, and the ante play at the same time. This way, it will be a win-win situation or a win-lose situation, but either way, you don’t end up losing a considerable amount by only betting on one option.
The 3 card poker game is an easy and quick learning game. The chances of a player don’t only depend on their luck, but it also depends on what strategies they use in their gameplay. Choosing your cards is a crucial strategy for you to win the game. The strategies mentioned above will help increase your odds of winning more and more games.