If you are an app owner, you must have heard that many others are using user onboarding software for their apps. You might think why you need such software when your app is good and you have sufficient loyal users too. If you think so, then you need to update your thinking process. In today’s world, people have the least patience, and they quickly become disinterested in your product if it seems to be confusing and devoid of support and instructions. This is what such software provides.
Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why you actually need this software.
- It presents your app or a new feature in your app in an attractive and user-friendly way so that users feel encouraged to give it a try.
- Once the user installs your app or clicks on your new feature, they receive complete information about what it will do, how it will be useful for them, and how they can use it to gain the most benefit.
- It makes the signup process easier and faster without requiring your users to fill up lengthy online forms.
- Depending on the users’ needs and expectations, the software tries to show them how it will benefit them and solve their purpose.
- It boosts user engagement with the help of tools like clickable tutorials, gamification elements, product tours, live customer support links, etc.
User onboarding is an important part of your users’ digital experience. When carefully designed, it may be helpful in turning casual visitors into loyal users, and you may get a lot more with the help of referrals and recommendations from them. A happy user will stick around for a long time and become your brand’s fan. However, you need a good user onboarding software like the one available at Apxor, that can serve its purpose properly. Otherwise, your hard-earned users can quickly ditch your app and move on to your competition.