In the times of digitalisation, even financial institutions and other lenders have taken a step up to ease the facilities provided to customers and enhance the quality of their services. One of the many ways through which these lenders can be seen offering top-grade financial aids to their customers is by introducing loan apps in India.
Whether for personal loans, covering educational expenses, travel or marriage expenditures, home improvement or any other emergency, these online apps aim at delivering instant loans to customers.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE LOAN APPS
Before discussing the best six lean lending apps available in India, let’s have a look at some of the incredible benefits these applications have to bestow upon us.
1. User Convenience
By using these apps, you won’t be required to be present at the financial institute physically or at lenders to get approval for your loan. Moreover, you can apply for loans through platforms anytime you want, from anywhere in the world.
2. Immediate Funding
There’s minimum documentation required for the approval process. As a result, it makes it quicker for the lender to provide you with the loan amount within 24 hours compared to 4-5 business days (in case of manual approval).
3. 24/7 Availability
You don’t have to wait for the financial institutions to open up or restart after their long lunch breaks. Neither would you have to stand in long queues to get to your turn for availing a loan. The online loan apps allow you to apply for a loan whenever you want.
4. Track and Monitor Your Loan Activity
Another significant advantage of loan apps is that they come with an in-built tracking system which assists you in keeping a log of all your financial activities. For example: alerting you for repayment dates, calculating your EMIs and debts left unsettled, etc.
TOP 6 LOAN LENDING APPS IN INDIA
1. Bajaj Finserv App
With the high-loan amount lending capacity up to 25 lakhs, Bajaj Finserv is an application dedicated to making the money-borrowing process more flexible and instant.
- Repayment Tenure: 12 to 60 months
- Reasonable interest rates
- Tracking systems
- Family sharing feature available
- Bajaj Finserv app is highly secured and reliable
2. Indiabulls Dhani
With more than 10 million downloads and a 4-star rating out of five, Indiabulls Dhani or Dhani is another option for seeking financial aids on an urgent basis.
- Loan amount: INR 10,000 to INR 15 lakhs
- Repayment Tenure: 3 to 36 months
- Interest Rates: 1.2% to 3% per month
- Processing Fee: 1.5% to 6% of the loan amount
3. Money View
Available in over 5000 cities in India, Money View is a popular choice among borrowers in need of an instant loan with entirely paperless documentation.
- Eligibility check
- Helps customers with low credit scores
- Disbursement within 24 hours of applying
- Loan amount up to 5 lakhs
- Repayment tenure: up to 5 years
- Interest Rates starting from 1.33% per month
Highly beneficial for the borrowers with no credit history, Cash bean is a loan lending app which provides personal loans worth as low as INR 1500!
- Approval within 30 minutes
- Direct money transfer in your account within 5 minutes after approval
- Minimal paperwork
- Loan amount: INR 1500 to INR 60000
- Processing fees: INR 90 to INR 820
- Repayment Tenure: 90 to 120 days
It holds three main categories of loans: Flexi personal loans (for non-salaried people), personal loan of salaried and online purchase loans.
- 4.5-star rating out of 5
- Loan amount: INR 1000 to INR 2 lakhs
- Repayment Tenure: 62 days to 15 months
- Can register through Google or Facebook
The last but not the least one in the top 6 loan apps in India is PaySense, which has been recognised by a KPMG and H2 ventures report in Top 100 Fintech innovators.
- Loan amount: INR 5000 to INR 5 lakhs
- Repayment Tenure: 3 to 60 months
- Interest Rates: 18% to 36% per annum
- Maximum processing fee: 3.5% of the loan amount
Loan lending apps are becoming of significant importance because of their features offered to your doorstep, without causing any inconvenience like in manual money-borrowing procedures. The top six apps mentioned above are unique in their ways, like the loan amounts they offer, repayment tenures, interest rates, etc. It is suggested you compare all thoroughly and then make a decision that suits your circumstance the best.