As we all know, Whatsapp payment is an option that has been launched in India after a wait of around two years. Researches on Whatsapp call that Facebook-owned messaging application Whatsapp proposed out this feature of payment options in 2018 only. But it took a long of 2 years for the company to get passed with this feature. Finally, the feature of Whatsapp payment has been rolled out for the people. Yes, people can now easily send and receive payments even through this messaging application. So, what are you waiting for? Go and get your feature today only.
But do you know? There are some people who are saying that the WhatsApp payment option not showing to them. Are you having any idea behind this WhatsApp payment showing a problem? If no, then have a look at this article as we are going to provide you details on this and will also let you know how to fix this issue?
Whatsapp payment option not available:
Whatsapp is a social media platform having more than 400 million subscribers and this is an application that has rolled out with a new feature in a graded manner as mandated by the National Payments Cooperation of India. In simple words, not every user is going to have the access to this feature. This is a feature that is going to roll out by the company for 20 million users only. However, the social media giant (SEO expert) has confirmed the news that they are going to continue their work with NPCI just to make the payment service available for all in India over time.
Ergo, due to their continued work as well WhatsApp payment option not available will be available for everyone soon.
How to get the Whatsapp payment option on your device?
If the WhatsApp pay option not showing to you, then there are few steps that need to be followed by you. Yes, you are hearing it correct for having the option on your device you need to follow the steps mentioned below and then get it. Have a look if you are interested in knowing about how to WhatsApp payment option or how to fix the WhatsApp pay option not showing.
- First of all, you need to launch the Whatsapp application on your device.
- After that, you need to click on the three dots available on the top right corner of your WhatsApp and then tap to Payment.
- Select the add payment method from there. Select your bank and fill in all the necessary details asked by the application.
- Now, click on verify via SMS. The application is going to run the mobile number verification now. You need to ensure that you are using the same number connected to your bank account.
- After the verification process gets over you need to click on the bank account and then done.
- Now, you can easily send and receive payments via Whatsapp just by opening the chat of the person to whom you need to send money or receive money.
Hence, this is how the problem of the WhatsApp payment option not showing android in your android will get fixed.
Here the information gets ended. If you are still not clear about the WhatsApp payment option not showing android then let us knows through comments, we will research and try providing you more information.