Nowadays, connecting your windows to a network can be a problem. The notification that appears when you try to connect your windows to a network does not say much except that windows won’t be able to connect to this network. If you are facing this kind of a problem for the first time then for sure you are clueless about what to do. Here are some techniques and methods to solve this problem.
You may also like to learn about the Custom Packaging.
The first thing that you can try is to turn on the airplane mode of your device. This will disconnect every connection that your device has and after some minutes turn it off.
- In the bottom-right corner of your laptop you will see a notification icon, click on it and you will see option of turning on and off the airplane mode.
- After finding the option, turn it off.
Most of the problems can be solved using drivers fix. First of all, you have to download the Drivers Fix app. After downloading the app, you have to open it and look for the scan option. Scan your device.
- After that, in order to get the new version of drivers, update them, and avoid most of the malfunctioning.
Connecting Wireless Network
Sometimes devices refuse to connect to wireless networks. Here is what you can do to solve this issue. Just read these steps with all of your attention and follow them:
- Choose settings after pressing the Win key and X.
- After resetting your adapter options, find your wireless adapter and after that right click on it.
- Find properties from the menu.
- Click configure.
- Now click on the advanced tab, now choose the enabled option.
- Now save the changes that you have made.
Forget if your windows 10 is having a connection issue,
Refresh everything and try to reconnect with the network. It might be possible that the first time it was some kind of a glitch. And in the second try it may get connected. Just try you luck.
Sometimes wi-fi can be a reason behind this type of errors just try to reconnect this and your problem will be solved. Here are some steps on how you can do it:
- In bottom right corner look for the WI-FI icon.
- Most of the times it is some kind of a globe.
- Click on it.
- Now, there you will see a wi-fi button.
- Turn it off.
- After 5 to 6 minutes maximum, turn it on.
This technique also helps in connecting the network.
Sometimes network settings can get disturbed and it can cause errors like “windows 10 can’t connect to this network”. You can get rid of this error without doing much by just changing your network settings. Here is how you can do so:
- By using Cortana, open the settings app.
- Click on “network and internet”.
- Click on status from the left side of your screen.
- Scroll the right sided panel and on the network resetting option.
- It will probably appear on the bottom.
- Now, to reset your network and internet click on the reset option.
Resetting your network and internet will definitely, for sure solve the problem of windows not connecting to the network.
If your windows 10 is giving you the error of not connecting to the network then try all of the fixes and techniques mentioned above to eliminate the error. If one technique will not then any from the others will definitely work. To solve the problem read all of them carefully.
Muhammad Junaid is a senior Analyst and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being a lead writer in Quran For Kids. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.
Leave a Reply